Guía de Tallas
Facilitamos aquí una guía de cómo medir las tallas y su correspondiente numeración.
How to Measure Your Feet Correctly
PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you not try to trace your feet yourself. The measurements WILL NOT be correct if you attempt to do this on your own, due to the difference in the distribution of weight on your feet. 1) Keep standing, with slightly open legs, having as a reference the width of your shoulders. Get your weight equal between both feet and central axis of your body, staying perpendicular to the floor.
2) It is essential the help of a partner. Draw the outline of your feet with a pen which must be held in a vertical position with respect to the surface of the paper. Mark the widest part of your feet profile.
3) Put the meter of seam around the metatarsal up the widest part of the previous point. This measure will be the circunference (C). The feet must be tight, but not uncomfortable. To obtain a reliable result, it is essential the help of a partner who measure this part for you.
4) Make two marks: the centre of the heel and the longest finger.
5)Draw a line between these two points marked, that measure belongs to the lenght (L).
6) The same procedure for the other foot. Remember it is not necessary that your feet measure exactly the same. Consider the difference between sizes is really short, so we recommend you to measure several times to make sure we did it correctly.
7) After measuring the circumference (C) and lenght (L) choose the proper width if:
If C is bigger than L: it will be Double Width (AA).
If C is approximatly the same as L: it will be normal width (A).
If C is smaller than L: it will be narrow (E).
It is very important to consider the exceptions when the difference is 0.5cm. For example, if we have C 23cm and L 22.5cm it would be a normal width (A). If C is 23cm and L is 23.5cm, it would be a normal width (A).
8) Finally you can verify your size with our chart.
Men´s Shoes Sizes
A = Standar width
AA = Wide AA+PR = Wide + Rounded Toe Box
Women's Shoes Sizes
Width E = Narrow A = Standar width A+PR = Standar Width + Rounded Toe Box AA = Wide AA+PR = Wide + Rounded Toe Box AAA = Triple Wide AAA+PR = Triple Wide + Rounded Toe Box
Our Reference Chart For Sizing
OUR SIZES ARE: XS * S * M * L * XL * XXL
|OUR SIZES||TALLAJE INTERMEDIO||BUST||UNDER BUST||WAIST||HIP|
The measures taken as a reference for choosing the size are:
BUST to the top
HIP to the bottom
You have to choose the size that is closest to your measurements. It is not ordermade. Al no ser ropa hecha a medida la persona tiene que elegir la talla que más se acerque a sus medidas.